Monday, March 13, 2006

Repeat: Happy Hour Friday

I left work half an hour early so that I could go home and run a couple quick miles on the treadmill before going out. Boy, do I have my priorities straight! I think I need to leave work early in order to workout so that I don’t feel guilty consuming too much at Happy Bluehour (It's ok though, I went into work for a little bit on Sunday afternoon). Jeremy aka Finnegan met us at Bluehour, later Scott, Miles and his girlfriend came by. What did we do next? Um, go to the Fin? Yeah, then Taco Bell. Then Bettie Ford Lounge. Always a good time on Friday night.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Thanks for the happy hour drinks kids!

Give me an email or call sometime if you wanna repeat.

Cheers
Fin

jeremyw@rocketmail.com
503-358-0694

Amanda said...

No doubt Fin - we had fun on Friday night. I'm sure we'll do a repeat.

Later,
Amanda