I just lost the majority of my weekend to debilitating pain. The upside is I did not use up vacation time at work. The downside is two days of my life just disappeared. I hate woman sickness.
I got one thing done. I got my nails did. I've been thinking about doing this for a while. I guess shellac is the newest nail treatment. I got shellac on Saturday afternoon. It is not a fake nail application. It's a few layers of polish that is super hard and won't chip. I put my hands under this UV light of some sort for it to set. It feels pretty cool. I think it will do the trick and I won't bite my nails since they look pretty and have a hard smooth substance on them. Every two weeks is the prescription I am going to give myself if it works. $25 every two weeks may add up. But maybe nobody will notice my unprofessional nails at work. I only think this because I notice other people's nails that are so chewed up that the nails are shorter. The other week I was looking at a guy's hands in a meeting as he was writing notes. I think he could sense me looking. He immediately scrunched his fingers under so that I couldn't see his super short chewed up nails. I don't want my nails to get to that point where in am self conscious and have to hide them.
Sunday, April 01, 2012
Lost my weekend
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment