Tuesday, March 23, 2010

I've been a lazy blogger...I bought a TV

I've been a lazy blogger. Sorry. I am going to blame the fact that I bought a tv last month. I went at least two years without a tv. I was glad I got rid of that big honkin' tv that I had. It freed up valuable visual space in my 500 sq ft.

I decided to buy myself a 32" LCD High Definition LG tv...glossy black. I shopped prices for months and I felt like the time was right. Especially since I had a tax refund to cover the cost. I can justify anything and the tv was my reward and I should be able to use my tax refund for it! Oh wait, I don't have to justify anything. I don't share a bank account with anyone but myself.

Before buying the new tv the only show I watched was The Daily Show with Jon Stewart. Which I LOOOVE. Everyday I would come home and go to hulu.com to open my queue and watch the episode from the night before. Well, Viacom pulled the show off hulu. Not enough benjamins I guess. So I'm really happy I have my tv (yes, even though I could watch the full episodes on his own website). Oh yes, and I did get an HD DVR so I record my shows! AND get to fast forward. Ahh, it's lovely.

I went all or nothing. I even purchased some premium channels. HBO baby! Now I'm hooked on Real Time with Bill Maher. I've never actually liked Bill Maher. He seems kind of annoying. I don't know why, but I don't like him all that much but he does have good people on his show and great discussions.

Enough about my tv. I should go to sleep.

No comments: