I went to the Twilight Criterium on Friday night after work. I love watching the criterium. I've watched it for years now. I would say since 2005 now. It's just different that Health Net doesn't sponsor it anymore. Budget cuts... So I didn't run into as many peeps as I thought I would. Greg did see me in the beer line between the two races and chatted with me for a bit.
I saw two different crashes so I felt it was a complete experience. I needed to see at least one accident or it wouldn't have felt like a real bike race. Nobody ever seriously gets hurt, so I don't wish pain upon the cyclists. They know what they are getting into when they sign up for these street races.
After the pro race was over Taryn and I walked by the finish line and I decided to check out the guys in their spandex. Whooooooooaaaaaaaa. Now, obviously these guys are muscular but you can't really appreciate how athletic they are until you're up close and see every detail that their outfits are accentuating. I really had a thing for the guys in their pink jerseys. Their team name: "Gentle Lovers" and some of them had shoe covers that were white with a little red heart. Damn that is just too damn cute.
Anyways, I'm checking out this guy in his pink uniform... and his torso...ooh! That booty...ooh! I was saying "Taryn, that guy's booty is freakin' bootylicious! I can't stop looking at it!"
Well, he had some people around him after the race and I could feel someone giving me the evil eye. "Oops, Taryn, I think his mother just made eye contact with me and doesn't want me checking out her son anymore". LOL. Then Taryn says, "ha, his mom just made eye contact with me too".
Then I thought maybe I should get into this cycling thing...especially with all these hot bodies around.
Sunday, August 09, 2009
The Criterium on Friday night
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment