We did horrible at pubquiz tonight. Mostly because we hardly even have a team right now. It was just two of us. Lori and I. The theme was "MONEY". So we studied up on who is on what bill. Then looked into currency around the world. I told Lori, we might do ok on currency, because I like to watch currency. So much for that idea!
I did know an ok amount of the questions but some he asked were probably the last ones I would remember.
Here are 3 that I totally didn't know.
1. What is the currency of Israel? I had Lori fill in the blank with Shilling. It was Shekel! Crap, at least it sounds the same at first. Shilling is the currency in Kenya, duh.
2. What is the currency of Poland? Oh, I should have known...it's the ZLOTY. WTF? Seriously, the Zloty.
3. What is the currency of South Korea? I was saying, go south more ask what the currency is in the Philippines because it's the peso. The only peso that is not in the Americas. Currency of South Korea is the Won.
Wednesday, June 10, 2009
Pubquiz - Currency
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment