Monday, March 30, 2009

Commercials

I was downstairs working out doing some cardio on the elliptical machine. After a show was over on the tv (which I wasn't watching anyways) the dude next to me working out wanted to change the channel and I said ok. Of course he changed it to sports. One thing that I do like about watching sports is they always have the funniest commercials. First of all, remember I got rid of my tv a long time ago. Next, if I did have a tv I don't know what I would watch. When I do watch tv it's not usually sports. It's usually a tv program that WOMEN watch, and what kind of commercials do they show during programs that women watch? Tampon commercials, and commercials for each and every pharmaceutical you could think of. I think sleep aids buy the most time. Boring!

So while I was watching the sports while working out I saw this great commercial. I LOVE IT! It really is a girls dream to have a walk-in closet like that. I have a walk-in closet right now, but not like the bad ass one in this ad. The walk-in fridge would be pretty awesome too, but being a girl I would choose the closet first.

No comments: