
I was in Aruba the other week. I haven't fixed my camera or else I would have taken pictures there. I am waiting on receiving pics from friends to show you the most recent addition to my "Feet on Beach" collection.
Aruba was nice and HOT. It was the closest to the equator I've been. I was at latitude 12.5 which is beyond the Tropic of Cancer. Before Aruba my locations closest to the equator were Hawaii, PV Mexico, and the Bahamas. It looks like I need to go to the Galapagos Islands so I can be right on the equator. It is on my list of places to go in my lifetime, but I won't be able to get there anytime soon. I need a ton of time off, and more cash money to make a substantial trip like that.
Linds and I flew down together and Shannon and Norah were already there. The first night we stayed at the Marriott then we moved to the Hyatt Regency Resort. The Hyatt was big pimpin' especially since we stay on the VIP level and get free breakfast, drinks, cocktail hour, etc. Thanks to Shan and her hotel points and pimp status. I don't know if I will ever be able to travel with lower standards after being spoiled with Shannon's hook ups.
I love the clear blue water and powder soft white sand in the Caribbean. Aruba's beach is now my favorite. The shells in the sand make it on the top of my list.
Monday, February 02, 2009
Aruba
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment