Thursday, October 23, 2008

Wal Mart Shopping




I usually start a Wal Mart post saying "forgive me father for I have sinned..." but I'm not going to ask for forgiveness anymore. I can't stop shopping at Wal Mart because the prices are so f*&king cheap I can't help myself. Seriously, I can buy my Wheat Thins at least half the cost of anywhere else. Every now and then when I want to spend the time I roam the clothing section. Last time I went I bought a cute khaki color skirt for $11 and a button-up shirt dress for $19. You can't even tell these items look like I bought them for these amounts. Granted, I did buy them off the clearance rack...if I bought them at original price they still would have been a deal.

Tonight I was getting the urge to shop online at Wal Mart because I'm just too lazy to get up and drive there. I haven't done that much shopping online in a while. Part of the joy is trying everything on. But since I am lazy, and I kind of already know my sizes in the Wal Mart brands I can take the risk. What really lured me into buying online at Wal Mart tonight was the 97 cent shipping on clearance items. Wow.

So I bought three items for going out or layering under work clothes. The total for three items? $30.82 + shipping. $16.82 for the cardigan, $8 for the sleeveless blouse with the tuxedo ruffles, $6 for the shirred cap sleeve top

No comments: