For those of you that are noticing that we are in a recession and trying to figure out more ways to pinch pennies...I have a tip for you. Go to the Dollar Store if you haven't been there in a while!
Most of the articles on mainstream websites have been giving tips on how to "save money" and after reading them people like my coworker Cindi are saying "duh! I already do these things".
I personally go to the "Dollar Tree" and find name brand household items that I would be paying at least twice as much if I went to the regular store.
To give you an idea, here are some of the items I most recently bought:
Umbrella x5 (you can leave one at work, home, your car, etc.)
2 pack of Colgate toothbrushes
Aquafresh toothpaste
Spic n' Span cleaning liquid for mopping floors
Dishwashing gloves
Candy - Sourpatch kids
Glass votive holder
3 pack of Ivory bar soap
Kitchen garbage bags pack of 30 - vanilla scented
Monday, October 06, 2008
Shopping tip: Dollar Store
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment