Just look at him! Such a fashion icon! I never would have known he liked Louis Vuitton bags like Snickers. Shoot, I really want to go buy a new handbag just to support Mikhail's shopping habits. I like that new design that has lace over the original print.
While I was looking for this ad I ran across an article on it. The woman from the NY Times wrote "...Mr Gorbachev appears the least comfortable. He is holding on to a door handle, as if the bag contained polonium 210." Now that's a knee slapper! Remember what polonium 210 is? The Russian guy that was poisoned last year after he met up with some buddies in the KGB, and had a sushi lunch with another person? Yep. That's what did it to him. Polonium 210.
Monday, August 27, 2007
Gorbachev makes me want to buy a new Louis
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment