Honestly, I did. Andrea came into Portland to meet up with me for happy hour. We went to Rogue Brewery and had a beer, then went down to Lexidog to pick up Snickers. After that we went to SILK a vietnamese restauraunt. We went to the bar side, and it was kind of busy. It usually isn't but we sat near the back. Well, while we are eating and drinking Andrea said "that looks like Monica Lewinsky". I didn't look right away because I already got caught looking at someone Andrea pointed out to me at Rogue. So I went to the bathroom, and when I was walking back to the table, I saw her. When you see her...you KNOW its her. It totally was. As I sat down I said "Andrea, thats totally her". Andrea said "no way?!". Then I replied "well, you know she went to Lewis & Clark College, she probably talks to people she knows around here". So of course Andrea is looking at her. Then Andrea was like "Oops, she knows we're talking about her now". She did notice, she turned towards the back of the restaurant more, and was all conscious.
Wednesday, May 23, 2007
I saw Monica Lewinsky tonight
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
table for 1? or did she have a pal with her?
Who dis?
She was with another person. I think a blonde woman, but I think older.
Post a Comment