I forgot to mention how my night went with the random date that I got for the play...
First of all, the play was powerful. My seats were the bomb! 2nd row! Thanks Thom Trick at Portland Center Stage. I recommend everybody to go see it. Unless of course you are a lazy ass cracker that wants to stay seated in front of the tv watching your fake news.
Second, my "date"...he ended up being married. Can you believe that BS?! I wasn't going to let it ruin my night and cancel with him. You know exactly what I did...I made his married ass go to the play AND made him buy dinner and drinks. I gave him some good curveball questions too. I wasn't as mean as I was planning on being. We had good conversation. I think he replied to my CL ad with bad intentions, then started to feel guilty and told me that he was married that afternoon before the show. Oh well, I made the best of it.
After the show we went to Life of Riley. Married dude ended up leaving because I was talking to this guy forever. End of story with married dude. Well, the guy I was talking to was from my high school. It was funny to catch up with someone from high school. He lives in Portland, and he is a pilot. I don't picture him in the cockpit, but I guess he flies cargo. His little sister was in track with me, and she is about to have her 4th kid. Holy cow! I didn't picture her that in that role either. Strange.
Monday, April 23, 2007
Update from the other weekend
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment