Thursday, September 28, 2006

Snickers met THE Lexi

Snickers met Lexi dog. For those of you that don't know who I am talking about...Lexi Dog Boutique (http://www.lexidog.fish-pond.com) is a store for dog clothes and accessories, plus a doggie day care. There are 3 locations in Portland. The Pearl, Macadam, and Bridgeport Village. The owner has a min pin named Lexi.

So Snickers and I met up with Andrea for happy hour at Manzana. When I was walking away someone from a table asked me a question. I saw a black min pin on a woman's lap. They wanted to know if Snickers was a Prague Terrier (more on that breed later). So we started talking, and I asked "is your dog a girl?" "yeah". Then questionably I asked "Is it...Lexi dog?" "yep". I said "Really?! I thought it looked like her from the paintings in the store". So Snickers and her met, and he gave her a kiss. It was his brush with a local celebrity in the dog world. We were even personally invited to come to the fashion show at Lexi dog boutique on Sunday. They are releasing all of the new winter clothes. Snickers told me later that he would hook up with her since they have similarities, and she was well dressed. She had a top on with jewelry and painted nails. He said quietly that she was kinda chubby, but he would like to see her again. I think he is just looking for a SHUGA-mama.

No comments: