Thursday, June 15, 2006

Snickers bumped his head

Last night Snicker’s bumped his head. He always hops around like a deer when he is excited. If he keeps hopping he’ll get so vertical that he can fall backwards. Well, he did last night in the bathroom. He was hopping, then fell backwards and bumped his head on the linoleum. The sound of his head hitting the ground was horrible. I picked him up and he was out of it. I instantly freaked out, because I didn’t know what to do. I know he was seeing stars. I tried to go on the internet to see what I should do about Snickers, but my computer couldn’t find my wireless keyboard. So I freaked out even more. Oh it was horrible. His bump on his head was iced, and eventually he started acting normal. So he is fine, but it certainly scared me. I guess he’s tougher than I thought for a 2 ½ pound dog.

Also, here is some history on his breed. His breed is older than the big Doberman Pinscher. They were also called “Reh Pinchers”. “Reh” was a small red deer in the woods of Germany a long time ago. It makes sense…he does look like a deer when he hops around.

No comments: