Thursday, May 11, 2006

Shasta for Memorial Day Weekend

Ok everybody; a campsite is reserved (one of the few left in the area). It will be 80 degrees, we’re driving to Shasta to lay out in the sun and play in the water. We could even rent a party barge for a halfday for $100 if we really wanted to. We can go to day parks and swim with others, or actually think about sight seeing like at those castle crags that we use to drive by when we were hungover and on our way back to Corvallis. It won’t be like the good old days when we would cram 20-30 people on a serious party boat and the guys would bring their stereo equipment, and rent mega speakers…But it’s a possibility that we could make friends with somebody that has one. Who knows. But lets go. We can leave Friday night or Saturday morning. I'll drive my new ride. And yes, I finally have cupholders, so many of them that I may even let you have a couple roadies after we cross the border.

No comments: