If any of you read my post from yesterday...my friend Scott asked me to edit his name from it. He is so uptight that it makes me laugh. He sent me a polite (and serious) e-mail so I called him and said "come one Scott, most of the people that read my blog already know." He is so funny. He didn't want an "Honorable Mention" on my blog. I guess I would be ashamed like him if I was in the same situation...hiding it from others...because I'm not about hiding anything, or creating a facade. How could I have a blog if I was hiding?
Don't worry, I negotiated something out of the deal in order to "edit" it. I'm too lazy to edit, so I just deleted it.
I guess you could compare me to the news in this country...edited, censored, skewed. Whatever you want to call it. Sugarcoated!
Wednesday, May 03, 2006
My friend Scott Haladay requested a blog adjustment
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment