I just bought a flight from here to Orange County. I’m going to visit my friend Leslie. I haven’t seen her in a while…since she moved to California. When she lived here we were doing “Monday night dinner”. Just like when we were living in the Alpha Gamma Delta house. Everybody had to come to our scheduled Monday night dinner, and dressed nice.
Oh wait, but we don’t live in the Alpha Gamma Delta house anymore, so we just went to happy hour at Rock Bottom Brewery or Portland City Grill. We just liked to call it “Monday night dinner” because it was funny. Especially to other people in the Greek system that experienced “Monday night dinner”.
That was a long time ago. Over a year ago when I still lived in Vancouver and Ryan was gone for work all of the time. I HAD to go to happy hour. I didn’t have anything else to do.
Tuesday, May 09, 2006
Leavin' on a jet plane
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment