Wednesday, April 26, 2006

I hurt my ankle

My ankle hurts right now. It developed overnight. I went on a walk with Alyssa through the hills above Portland by all the big awesome houses that have sweet views of the city. The walk was probably 3 miles, and it was EXTREME uphill at times. It was a harder workout than the 2 mile run that I had on my schedule. I have a 5 mile and a 10 mile run on my schedule for this week. I'll have to postphone my 5 mile until my ankle gets better. Walking the hills must have over worked it. Because I didn't roll my ankle at any one moment. It's just my left one too. I was up at 4am icing it because the pain woke me up. Oh well, I guess I'll have to do something productive at home like clean through my piles of papers.

At the end of our walk last night we waited in line at Ben and Jerry's for FREE CONE DAY. It looked like a big line, but it didn't take too long. Maybe 20-30 minutes. Yes, thats all I had for dinner.

My bed was put together last night. It looks awesome in my place. I bought sheets and a bedcover at lunchtime so I can have a totally hip looking bed now.

No comments: