Thursday, February 23, 2006

Grande white chocolate mocha in MY LAP!

Guess what I did on the way to work today? Spilled Starbucks in my lap!!! ahhh!

At first it was hot, but then it was just gross and annoying. It's the first time I've spilled coffee in my lap. oh how frustrating! I was on the freeway, so I had to head back home, rinse off, change, try to clean up my seat, then drive back to work. not fun.

It makes me frustrated with my car. I just want to throw away my car in the garbage and get a new one. I just went on craigslist to look at cars. I almost think I might go buy one. I can't handle not having cupholders, or power windows, or power locks. It's starting to p*** me off. I've always been fine with my car. But after the coffee spill something inside me is about to explode.

So I called the Dept of Education and changed the payment plan on my student loans to a staggered amount instead of the fixed amount I pay every month. It's funny, all I had to do was press a number for what type of payment plan I wanted to be changed to. So now I will be paying less every month and have a little more cash flow......maybe.

No comments: